In the Denver Metro Area!
Colorado Free gold panning areas you are allowed to pan and prospect!
Colorado gold panning and prospecting in CLEAR CREEK – From tunnel #1- #3 and to the confluence of South Platte. Be careful of the habitat renewal projects in Clear Creek. Read all of the signs and take care of the environment!
Clear Creek Gold Panning & Prospecting
- North Fork of Clear Creek at the split of Hwy 6 and Hwy 119 going 2 miles to Blackhawk.
- Clear Creek on Hwy 6 just west of Golden from tunnel #1 to tunnel #3.
- Clear Creek History Park at 1020 11th St, Golden Colorado www.goldenhistory.org
- Clear Creek from I-70 and Wadsworth to its confluence with the South Platte.
- DO NOT GOLD PAN IN WHEAT RIDGE COLORADO!! It’s is illegal to pan for gold in Wheatridge.
- Confluence Park on E 74th street west of HWY 85.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado
- Clear Creek in Denver at 70th and Gilpin.
- Clear Creek in Denver at 68th and Broadway.
ROLSTON CREEK Gold Panning & Prospecting
- Gold Strike Park in Arvada Colorado at 5500 west 56th Ave, Arvada Colorado
- Memorial Park at 7701 W 59th Ave, Arvada Colorado
- Hoskinson Park at 8401 W 59th, Arvada Colorado
DOWN TOWN DENVER Gold Panning & Prospecting
- Confluence Park at 2250 15th St, Denver Colorado
A BRIEF HISTORY OF GOLD MINING IN COLORADO. FOLLOW THE LINKS HERE:
A BRIEF HISTORY OF COLORADO GOLD PANNING AND PROSPECTING:
GOOD LUCK PANNING & PROSPECTING!